Please join us to explore our students’ capstone projects that tackle wicked problems that face our world today; see how change by design is used to navigate issues that can achieve a better tomorrow.
Humanly 2021 will explore a wide range of topics that touch on different UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the issues we’ll be presenting:
- How might we support the education of pregnant and parenting Indigenous young women?
- How might we disrupt the cycle of overconsumption perpetuated by consumers in the fast fashion industry?
- How might we reduce the declining emotional well-being of young adults in the social media era?
- How might we provide sustainable housing to Calgarians in need?
- How might we better prepare graduates/freelancersfor the gig economy?
We are excited to see you there on December 10th, anytime between 3 pm and 6pm!