For a comprehensive list of all scholarships, awards & bursaries *search the data base.
*Postings on this page may not be a complete listing of all available financial awards at MRU
- RDG 2023 AwardsCalling all Information Design students! This year’s RGD Student Awards and Trailblazer Awards deadlines are coming up on May 12. This is a fantastic opportunity to add to your portfolio and resume! The RDG Awards needs applicants, and you have an great chance to showcase your work to a professional audience. For more information on how to apply, please visit … Read more
- Scholarship Opportunity for Journalism StudentsGolf Journalists of Canada is, as it has every year since 2015, once again offering two $2,000 scholarships to a student attending a Canadian college or university showing a passion for sports journalism. Part of GJAC’s mandate is to promote golf journalism in Canada and recognize excellence in Canadian sports journalism overall. The scholarship was established … Read more
- Money for Students! DesCan Scholarships 2023Calling all Information Design Students: The Design Professionals of Canada (DesCan) is gearing up for their 2023 scholarship competition! This year DesCan is offering two scholarships: $1000 DesCan Foundation Ray Hrynkow Scholarship$1000 DesCan Foundation Cheryl Lynn Rutledge Northern Indigenous Student Award The application deadline is May 1st, 2023. You can find more information and submit your application … Read more
- DesCan Design Scholarships 2023Calling all Information Design Students! Please see below for information about an external scholarship opportunity! The Design Professionals of Canada (DesCan) are offering two scholarships for students this year: $1000 DesCan Foundation Ray Hrynkow Scholarship$1000 DesCan Foundation Cheryl Lynn Rutledge Northern Indigenous Student Award The deadline to apply is May 1st! For more information and to apply, … Read more
- Travel Scholarship – Documentary Study AbroadDocumentary Outreach Program Information The Documentary Outreach is a month-long travel course with a focus on nonfiction mediamaking that is collaborative and impact-driven. Students learn how to produce a short documentary film entirely on location while telling stories about local changemakers. In 2023, we are leading Documentary Outreaches in Guatemala (June/July) and Ghana (July/August). Students can choose to … Read more